Stalker x Stalker

Apparently Merryweather is one greedy bastard who never feel enough so he tried to get this Webtoon for canvas award and he won so this webtoon get featured although he can just ask the webtoon directly to get this featured.

But whose care right? We are his 1 million subscribers, whose care with that nobody canvas author whom struggles to get nomination to get featured.

Whose care?

So let's cheeer this webtoon become original now

Dex-chan lover
It was a nice little romp at the beginning, but now it's just a mess. Assassinations, politics - who cares? It supposed to be a cliche story about teen yandere stalkers doing yandere stalker shit.

idk why yall are tweaking. We are starting to get the characters backstories (the one we are in are the parents')

Honestly 69 (😏) chapters in and I still don't know how I feel about it. The beginning was different enough to get me hooked, where other manga's just suck of the start. But now I am not sure how to feel about it, I still kinda enjoy seeing a more comedic sight of the Yandere story, but it doesn't really get you laughing like a good comedy show/manga does. At the same side the chapters feel kinda short to have a inpact, mostly remembering the older chapters with our 2 MC's. One girl is nice to our male protag, Male protag gets her finger from female protag, Male protag says he loves her. Not really a lot of substance or HaHa funny moments. I am still gonna see where it goes and still get happy when a new chapter arrives, but I can certainly understand why so many people drop this.

My only problem is that the chapters are short.

But I loved how screwed up this is.

Definitely my cup of tea.

Why does merry weather work on like 10 webtoons at once, just make one good one please!

Dex-chan lover
Why is this tagged as User Created? I mean, has he really been here before he published this work?

Imagine in the future, they get married and one of them is the manager to a company you work at (ノωヽ)

This is good but too shallow... The dad is the best example in this entire comic on how a yandere is... This is kinda insulting really. Love like this goes so much deeper and is far more complex than these simple threats...

CTD

wtf why does this have a 6/10 rating its extrmely good and wholesome in a psychotic way. 10/10

Users who are viewing this thread