Star-Crafter - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - One Summer

Dex-chan lover
Really loving this anthology so far— the atypical art style is refreshing to see, and I’m enjoying how the author handles the themes in each chapter so far.

Truly a hidden gem! Thank you for translating, def looking forward to more chapters if/whenever you have the time!

Group Leader
Really loving this anthology so far— the atypical art style is refreshing to see, and I’m enjoying how the author handles the themes in each chapter so far.

Truly a hidden gem! Thank you for translating, def looking forward to more chapters if/whenever you have the time!
Two more chapters will be out by year end, past that I haven't the foggiest. Nakano's art is excellent, but the writing at a line-by-line level is astonishingly repetitive and terrible, which really kills your motivation.

Dex-chan lover
Two more chapters will be out by year end, past that I haven't the foggiest. Nakano's art is excellent, but the writing at a line-by-line level is astonishingly repetitive and terrible, which really kills your motivation.

Late reply, but thanks for responding. It’s unfortunate that the mangaka’s writing is so weak/lackluster compared to the great artwork, I can completely understand why that’d be draining to translate. Thanks for the translations thus far!

Users who are viewing this thread