Star Martial God Technique - Ch. 152

Group Leader
You're totally ignorant of the fact that SMGT is not our only project are you.

ira

@OneScans
The thing that they are using money on could be among other things
* Server cost
* Domain and website cost (they are expensive with the amount of traffic needed)
* cost for other series that might be bought
* Development and security

those are some of the more common ones nothing is as free as one might think

@ira
But they do that to make more money with ads, obviously.
So they are "selling chapters" on patreon, that they don't own, i'd like evidence not just "I own the rights, the author told me"
They then re-invest into the website to then post the chapters, to then make money with adsense or another ad company.
So it's just all going into the same thing, thinking it's not true is delusional...

ira

@OneScans

How are they Selling chapters none of the chapters are going up on Patreon there are only a few posts not enough to cover.

To be honest I would like proof that they are "selling chapters" where are they presenting them other than their website.

If you don't want to support them by seeing ads use and an adblocker and you can read without giving anything to them.

@Kiraboshi @cmaxx
Game of Scanlation used to use bitcoin miners but they only did so if you gave them expressive permission to do so and would do so in a separate tab that you'd open MANUALLY, so I honestly don't think there was an issue with that.

lowkey I think the only reason why ZeroScans was sniped was cuz Onescans is a 1man army with only Chinese knowledge LMAO

@OneScans
Zero Scans caught up to the raws from SMGT a while ago, so whenever the newest chapter comes out they immediately start to work on it. All patreons get is the access to the unfinished product that hasn't been quality checked yet. I don't know where you get your information about those claims from, just ask a patreon on their server, but your claims are wrong. Morpheus, the group leader of Zero Scans, said that he's in contact with the author since some time ago and that the author gave his group the sole permission for SMGT. While this is just a claim i am sure he can provide proof. Also Zero Scans has not only one project but many, some of them require money to provide high quality raws and their website where you can read their project the earliest costs money too. Another thing that I dont get is why you didn't confront the group first. That's some despicable action you did there. Saying that you appreciate their work without knowing them well and claiming false things also doesn't make you stand in a good light. You say that you want evidence, but were is your evidence on the claims you made.

lol, i have never laughed so hard at such a fucking stupid as rant page. Onescans, grow the fuck up.

Power Uploader
Friendly reminder that Mangadex' policy is to not policy content or snipping. Like, neither Zero or One are getting banned from uploading here. Users will just pick the one they like more

I still don't get why ppl snipe or try to get other teams projects i mean there are tons of great ones that are dropped why don't they just pick'em up?

Power Uploader
A Zero Scans staff member said:
mimimi early patreon chapters it's not like we delay the release by a week ok?

I wonder if that's true...
p5ZNvPi.png

Group Leader
@_das the chapters are available without any problems on our website so no we do not delay the release by a week

Power Uploader
I agree with this statement by OneScans.

I'd agree, if the chapters weren't released hours or sometimes days on their patreon before mangadex xD.
As you just saw after I uploaded chapter 152, suddently chapter 150 and 151 got uploaded after, I wonder why.

Group Leader
@_das So you will also just ignore everything that was being said by our side. The Chapters got released on our website that anyone can access, not patreon. Also show me proof that the chapters are released DAYS before for the patreons. Because as of now everything One Scans said is just an accussation without showing any proof.

Power Uploader
I'm not gonna show proof or anything because I am not obligated to do anything. It is rather offensive to MangaDex that Zero Scans would prompt their fans to pester staff because they think they're entitled to be the sole scanlator for Star Martial God Technique. I do find it hilarious that all the remaining chapters were uploaded as soon as OneScans released their chapter.

@_das I wouldnt put to much weight in that, comparing release times for chapter 149 and they pretty much line up.
sometimes people forget to do things.

I'd agree, if the chapters weren't released hours or sometimes days on their patreon before mangadex xD.
As you just saw after I uploaded chapter 152, suddently chapter 150 and 151 got uploaded after, I wonder why.

Power Uploader
@RSG100 The curious thing is once they got "sniped," they made an uproar in their discord, proceeded to PM MangaDex staff, and even had the audacity to urge their fans to do the same. Normally, I am on the side of the original scanlation team (See my position against OManga in favor of Hatigarm) but this behavior is not right. I'll let this screenshot speak for itself.

ihmIBXM.png

Group Leader
That is not changing the facts in this discussion though. It also doesn't make it right to just snipe a perfectly fine releasing series. It was just Morpheus being angry at someone accusing us of things and not showing any proof for it. It may not be the best choice but it is also not wrong. It's much like a petition with the difference that mangadex staff was getting some DMs instead of just one petition.

EDIT: BTW not even translating the stuff correctly, apparently counts as better quality according to OneScans which is just hilarious.

OZUeNj0WQqiMSzrSWnxCmQ.png

1sYJ-EhrRyS7N-zHsdZxuw.png

GcjzOcEbTqWIv2I9C-si9w.png

Ttc96OJgTf2iyR1P9-0rKg.png

"All hail the irrelevant dude" is the owner of zero scans
I have nothing else to day for now.

Users who are viewing this thread