Star Martial God Technique - Ch. 275

if he hands the kid over... he'll be punished for sheltering the kid, there's no way he's gonna do that and I'm expecting this exact reasoning next chapter...

Dex-chan lover
They have a bunch of starving refugees inside, just siege them, fucktard.

way to get wasted and setup for a pincer attack.

The northern gaurdian will not let this chance slip by the wipe out an opposing army.

The refugess may have been starving when they arrived at the city, but since then, they have been fed and trained.

Between their own considerable wealth and the direct support of the merchants guild, Azure feather city has huge stockpiles at this point.

Group Leader
What the MC is actually looking at in the last panel.

Zl7VJ3H.gif

jesus christ i see its not just chinese novels that have that stupid habit of doing the same thing 200 times...did we just waste another chapter of someone asking for the kid and the MC saying no and the kid saying "u dont need to protect me" i mean they dont even know the kid is there and somehow they are risking fighting a city with a shitload of powerful defenses(they said so themselves)what kind of logic is that...right chinese novels(ops i guess this applies to manwha too ) dont need logic

Dex-chan lover
Is the novel good? I’m glad this has been getting frequent updates and it has made me curious about trying the novel

Just Die MC..
you were so stupid and fucking Pussy..

not to mention each chapter is so short and have still putting a shit scene...

well this what you got from Author called "MadSNAIL"

fucking slow as snail got shit

Users who are viewing this thread