Star Martial God Technique - Ch. 301

Fed-Kun's army
Boy are their jaws gonna fucking drop when the auction happens and they get completely outclassed

Dex-chan lover
mhhh a "noble " or "prince" who dont want to kill a manhua mc in the first 30sec they met? mhhh suspicious

Dex-chan lover
I hope the ML and yuning have a little chat, to catch up on what they have been doing since they last met.

Dex-chan lover
I see the princess already has hots for the Blue Carp Lady.

Double-page supporter
He's trying to flex with that crisp $50 bill in his pocket when you've got 1million in the bank.

Why do young adults in xianxia always show off with things they recieved from their rich/strong daddy? If they were little children it would be ok but personally if I were to meet some stranger and say "Do you see the car over there? It was a gift to me from my Mama and Papa!" I would just feel ashamed of myself. It's like some people comparing cock size (figuratively) and one of them shows his dads cock instead...

Fed-Kun's army
@Kurozake Normally I'd agree with you, but we're talking about a world that is currently in a timeline similar to our medieval period. The sons of nobles usually like showing off the power at their family's disposition. So it's not that weird for them to show how much their parents trust them. It would be similar to saying, "look, can you see all this money? It'll all be mine in the future".

Double-page supporter
The best is still you are sons of but i have the title right now...

Fed-Kun's army
Im so confused, I thought it would be more awkward when they met again considering how she left, I'm also confused on why she actually left and starting hanging around "royalty"? I don't really remember why, but if someone can @ me and let me know. I'd appreciate it.

Dex-chan lover
@Kurozake ancient times everyone likes to flex. And if you ain't shit then they will spend every second reminding you of such. Especially in China where even today status is everything.

@codydub03 I don't think the exact reason was made clear but she left because she wanted to check on things at home, at least that's what it said according to her letter. She stayed for unknown reasons as well but I think it has to do with the rebellion her father is waging. Her father disowned her to keep her away from this which we know mc figured out. She probably realized that as well and went back because well, it is her family that's on the line here. I imagine she ended up going to spend time with this other princesses family for her protection. Who knows.

Fed-Kun's army
@Hamin Thank you. I was like 'Man, did I miss a chapter or something' because I couldn't remember what the heck was going on with her. So thank you :)

That kid tryin to flex will have to settle for a couple of used pokeballs, cause he ain't outbidding MC. 🤣

Aggregator gang
They way they treated Ye Xinghe is too polite... TOO POLITE! This is fishy, I trust no nobility or royalty, be it japanese or chinese, they're always dangerous and bad people, very little exceptions!

Users who are viewing this thread