Star Martial God Technique - Ch. 342

Power Uploader
Smart, don’t fight against him if you don’t need to!

Damn I wish the web novel was translated past this!

Proud to see the MC change so much after this many chapters, the princess must surely go doki doki and say yes

Power Uploader
@firedox1234

Sometimes I just want one really nice common sense version of Musubi from Sekirei, where she’s all for the multiple wives/harem and doesn’t fight against it...

Granted, Musubi was a bit flakey and absent minded... but we’ve got some good characters in this one...

Wait, we do sort of have one...

FINALLY, SOMEONE WHO THINK FIRST.

He can just beat the MC but he knows his job is to protect the prince

Double-page supporter
At least that guard was doing his job from their master, I mean not that IDIOT prince but someone who has much powerful than him.

He also said that he wont do anything as long as Ye Xinghe dont hurt prince and let him go even that prince order to kill him which causes ruckus on later IF that happened.

Well, one who know his job MUCH BETTER than one who dont know what his actual job

Dex-chan lover
??? I don't fucking get it that prince just did a complete 180, at one point he seemed like a nice dude who cared for the girl and out of no where now he wants MC's head wtf

I think the guy thought it would cost him big if he tried to kill the MC, and could also result in the prince dying.

So its best to let the MC just get on with it, and not start anything.

Fed-Kun's army
@dokdoki It was mentioned a few chapters ago that Xinghe is now wanted by the empire, It's not as strange if you see it as the prince hunting a criminal.

yo WTF this makes no sense how did he know that she was there and why was she with thr prince but most importantly why the F**CK did he go there

Users who are viewing this thread