Star Martial God Technique - Ch. 350

Dex-chan lover
@gusto OH GOD lmfaooooo never thought I'd see that be mentioned here hahahah we legit almost had that moment too except it was neck vampire time instead

Only 64 novel chapters left after this one. What will they do then? Drop it like the novel has been dropped?

Edit: For anyone interested. This is chapter 271 of the novel.

@halloween20 At least afaik it has been dropped (Or it has a terribly bad rushed ending. I am not sure which one it is.). No idea about new stories though. I am not overly informed in that regard.

@Kurozake
afaik Mad Snail most of the time does not "drop" a title just neglects a title when he starts a new one
happens to "Tales of Demons and Gods" when he started "Star Martial God Technique". he occasionally release new chapters from ToDG
a "rushed ending" is nothing I heard of as something Mad Snail does. The story continues, but far slower than at the beginning.

@halloween20 Last updated 2016-09-28 (date found on the chinese publisher site for the novel). Novelupdates shows it as dropped and the comments on the last novel chapter on lnmtl are full of complaints about the ending. Besides I highly doubt that the novel can get a proper ending within the remaining 64 chapters (I didn't bother reading them myself)

@gusto god damn it, now I suddenly remember that anime. Still waiting for it to be in a Console SRW instead of a mobile one

Users who are viewing this thread