Star Martial God Technique - Ch. 382

Dex-chan lover
Damn, to think best girl had to find out like this : (

Also, even tho it was clearly worst girl’s fault for raping him of course MC still gets blamed... smh

Bro I seriously don't care about this girl and she comes back to cause trouble 😕😕😕😕

Supporter
One man did something bad => There's not a single decent man in the world.
Flawless reasoning.

Dex-chan lover
This is the worst habit Mad Snail has in all his works, he introduces the main girl early on, MC gets severe oneitis for her, she disappears for massive periods at a time(for drama), a much better girl comes along and develops a great relationship with the MC(and ultimately falls for him), MC lets the better girl hang around, shit happens, and MC eventually accepts both girls. Too bad we're just reaching the "shit happens" part of the story.

Double-page supporter
This dumb slag. Xueyun raped the MC, but the MC is the one getting punished for it. It's not only wrong, but considering her circumstances, the horny cow still raped him knowing full well of the consequences when she is a holy maiden.
This autistic mistress is awfully arrogant, not listening to anything everyone else says. She is extremely brash. I was waiting for a feminazi SJW to join our cultivation manhwa like usual, I guess she has arrived.

Dex-chan lover
@Kikaibaka

sad to say, this is actually a pretty common trope in "cultivation stories" and not just something Mad snail does.

Here we go, the usual garbage plot that always weasels its way into every somewhat decent Manhua (there's like 3 of them total, but still...). Why is this garbage always the backup-plot? It's so fucking weird. It's like there are no reasonable people in the world besides the MC and his closest friends.

Supporter
That lady must have had quite the bad experience in the past with men. Oh well, allow our MC to broaden you horizon.

just because you're a feminist doesn't mean you have to hate men.... protect the ladies, support them, help them stand up for themselves but never brainwashing or turn them into hate machine, that's not how we human should live life.

Double-page supporter
Damn son, you getting stuck for sex you don't even remember having. At least it would be easier to swallow if he wasn't drugged and raped, but I guess the thought process, if any, that Xueyun had was "if I rape him he won't be blamed for having sex with me". Too bad for you the martial goddess is a misandrist. Then again considering how women are treated in most of these stories I guess it's not unusual for her to have this mindset.

Dex-chan lover
this is so dumb all of this is because he was literally drugged and raped

Dex-chan lover
@Murricath

That's true of all Xianxia. It's because of cultivation itself - cultivation is all about greed, since you can't cultivate without resources. Every cultivator must be incomparably greedy. You have to put yourself first in order to be strong enough to not be used and abused and robbed by others.

Then, that strength gives way to arrogance. Self-justifying power. "I have power, therefore I can use it however I want."

Because this is human nature. That greed, the exclusivity, the abuse towards things you don't recognize as 'part of your troop'. This has always been a part of us ever since we were apes. It's how we survived. "Good people" don't exist naturally, that's a function of society and civilization telling us what is good and what is bad. Which itself changes over time. It wasn't so terribly long ago that having sex with children was actually considered beneficial for them, and was a natural part of civilization. Now the very mention of it will drive us into a murderous furor. Morality changes over time. What is good and what is bad changes over time. Thus there is no concrete 'good', and thus there are no naturally 'good' people.

But these people cultivate to overturn the heavens, the become immortals and gods, to replace the laws of society with their own whims, thus they are almost utterly self-focused and selfish. All others can be treated as they wish so long as the others aren't as strong as you. This being the prevailing truth of every cultivation world that "the strong preys upon the weak", which is a common issue because it was extremely common and overt throughout Chinese history and to a sometimes more subtle amount throughout human history in general.

@Kikaibaka Thanks for introducing me to the term "oneitis". I've been trying to think of a word for this stupid situation since the first time I saw it in comics. It's so common I can't even remember which one I first saw it in. Xueyun has been 100% boring since the first panel she was introduced. I totally forgot she existed for about 150 chapters.

Someone slap this bitch on the face. Better yet, wash off her heart and fix brain. They're black and ain't working.

Dex-chan lover
YES, people are noticing how much there's to Chinese fantasy stories.

Users who are viewing this thread