Star Martial God Technique - Ch. 396

Fed-Kun's army
I didn't want to have to tell you dude, but if you leave you're screwed, you stay, you're screwed...

Double-page supporter
It's not too often the MC actually get trapped from both sides. His only choice now is to find an artifact that makes him the manifestation of his ancestor or even the sentinel and turn the situation around.
Probably bring his allies back from the dead using the tower, since it gathers their soul and he'll gain influence on it. Wild guess but chinese manhua hasn't let me down when it comes to wild guesses so I doubt it'll fail me here

@GengisKong it's: if you leave you're screwed, you stay, we're screwed... and that changes everything, please go out of the tower and sorry for your loss

Is it just me or has the plot become too convoluted to keep track of. Half the girls are basically forgotten and wasn't he from far in the future? Shouldn't he know at least a little more than this, it seems that all he knows are some cultivation techniques and that's it.

Dex-chan lover
@EminaDigiCC0306
... I think you're confusing it with another series, maybe Tales of Demons and Gods, from the same author. The MC in this one isn't from the future, that I recall.

@lukaskyboss why tag over a month later? I made a mistake and instead of just leaving it at the nice comment AlmondMagnum left you instead decided to just throw an insult for no reason.

Seriously though, this conflict could've been avoided if the feminist fuck didn't threw a hissy-fit over one of her disciple having sex with MC before joining the temple. So if the world were to end, you know who's responsible.

Dex-chan lover
Fucking finally some lore dump. Strange how MC isn't shocked to know that his family's history is really deep and that his ancestor that once dominated the world looks exactly like him.

Users who are viewing this thread