Star Martial God Technique - Ch. 430

Dex-chan lover
"How could we leave?"
I don't know, you might have wanted to avoid this exact same situation. It's not like you had any way of being useful.

Perhaps shd have done that before he seal his cultivation? Or better yet, escape before all this happen? I know parents and all but.... *sigh *

I have to say this was full on bullshit 😆

I mean WHAT? The parents are there then Xinghe cuts off his cultivation because of them and THEN they kill themselves anyways?

Dex-chan lover
This story practically is a huge compilation of cliché and stereotypes.
👌

Dex-chan lover
Can this focking fight arc end, what am I reading One Piece or what? even they progress faster than this.

MC and author have brain damage? The only person who can kill villain are MC, villain want to kill everyone, like literally EVERY human, he taking 2 people hostages and tell mc to seal himself (making him cripple), and mc cripple? i mean... that like 100% way not only for this 2 to die, but everyone die now.

ps. this story already ended years ago.

Dex-chan lover
There's rushing an ending and there's making it as stupid and awful as possible.

I'm speechless.
Does his new cultivation destroyed his brain?
Wait no, his parents sacrificed themselves AFTER their son destroyed his power.
It's genetic stupidity.

Perfect story writing (sarcasm 100), it seems this story will really end here because of just how shitty story it has, they just want to shut this down.

Users who are viewing this thread