STAR WARS: Lost Stars

Dex-chan lover
At first I was "who is this black haired tool?"
And then he said his name.
OH SHI SIGN ME UP SENPAI SHIT GOT REAL LIKE A HUTT DEAL

Dull, not really a fan of western novels into a manga, doesn't really fit well IMO. Rated 6/10 (for both manga and novel)
Although original, there just wasn't any spark in this. (or in the novel for that matter..)

oh, boy, the mangaka sure went overkill with the amount of Super Star Destroyers in chapter 23, considering there are only 13 of them.

Is there anything better than a good novel being adapted into a manga ? Anyway, great job OP

@Stap current fan theories, and some canon material alude to, the empire having upwards of 40 to 50 SSDs, 13 seems reasonable for a fleet that size

@whiteKat, nah, it's canon source. Book "Aftermath Life's Debt" says Empire had only 13 SSDs. Basically, all resources went for the constructions of both Death Stars. And you can't build a lot of big-ass ships when you throwing all your resources into even bigger projects.

Fed-Kun's army
We need more manga like this and if possible that talks about a whole separate arc of jedi/sith warriors doing their own thing that contributes to the star wars universe. I'm getting tired of the skywalker family being the most sensitive to the force as if they're the strongest family. The universe is so huge and you're telling me that only a skywalker can be that strong? Fck no. I hope some team pick up on this setting and make their own story in the SW universe. Maybe even if the jedi/sith fighters would rival the strongest known jedi/sith according to the cannon.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda seems like I wouldn't, but I really enjoy the art.

And I actually find myself rooting for the characters - quite rare. I'd say it sells the emotions pretty damn well.

Thank you for finishing that =]
Hope you pic up the other SW related Manga stuff, if there ever comes more.

This. This was really mesmerizing. It was astonishing. It really capture what the star wars universe could be. Really I've been touched from it. Really a hidden gem. Love it ♥️

PS: waaaay better than Disney's trilogy

The better (and only ?) Star Wars manga I ever read.
Extremely good tragedy, 10/10 would read it again.

Where does Volume 3 start, chapter wise? I rented the 1st two volumes from my library awhile ago so want to start from 3.

Users who are viewing this thread