Stardust Telepath - Vol. 4 Ch. 42 - Dark Halation

Dex-chan lover
I looked at the raw a few weeks ago and it didn't really seem like it was trying to wrap up although that was just using goggle translate

Dex-chan lover
The anime is airing right now and it's rather good so I doubt it's getting axed anytime soon.

The problem is this is a series in Manga Time Kirara, there are plenty of precedents for what I would call the Kirara series wall:
“Published for ~3 years and well-received, got an anime on the fourth year that adapted the 3 1/2 volumes or so (also end up relatively well-received, but doesn’t make a giant splash that boost the series to a stratospheric height), ends anyway on the fifth (or thereabouts) year/volume with some plot lines hastened / cut short a year or so after the anime is over.”

And it feels quite harsh perhaps because it’s a 4-koma magazine that runs monthly.
That said, from my observations Kirara series that managed to overcome this wall and get over ~7 volumes tend to be safe and can fully flesh out the story without getting cut short, then can just keep on running, and/or even get another anime season. So until then…. I wouldn’t be surprised if the story/plot suddenly accelerates.

Dex-chan lover
Yuu's breakdown was something I didn't know I needed to see. I thought we were seeing a lot of visual metaphors for angst when, no, she's truly having a mental crisis and on the verge of hallucinations.

If Yuu really is an alien, I'm expecting an alien to arrive. As another human, probably a local, with no evidence of anything scifi going on other than an unverifiable psychic ability. If Yuu isn't an alien, just a psychic, she must have been through a some really painful ordeals to reach this state, and that's coming out realistically.

Dex-chan lover
We have here a case of a character expressing her yandere tendencies to her love interest and being horrified by them followed by said love interest showing exactly why that the former loves them and that their feelings a reciprocated.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure if it’s an unpopular opinion, but I honestly think it would be fine if we never found out if she was an alien or not. The author could leave that vague and I would be fine with it.

Just don’t leave the relationship between these two ambiguous, gaddammit .

Fed-Kun's army
surprise yandere :oops:
HSL flashbacks

But for real tho, this kind of development in a SOL-CGDCT series is very refreshing to see. This drama could be the very reason in giving us a massive yuri progress 🤔

Aggregator gang
What are they chances Umika had a revelation regarding the coordinates as finding not a contact point but a piece or pieces of something?

Users who are viewing this thread