Starting From Today I'll Work as a City Lord - Ch. 47 - Sweetness And Crisis

aaand here it is ... if that idiot killed those 2 bastards there wouldnt need to be meaningless deaths

Contributor
Those nobles are about to piss off the wrong beast-girl. She's gonna eat them.

Aggregator gang
Lol their training was for nothing! Tbh this guys city planning is about as good as his defences.

Fancy having minor patrols on foot in the dark with no immediate alarm. He could have given them a rape alarm or something they could trigger immediately but nope!

Well we know those nobles will be dying, shame his citizens had to die due to incompetence

Dex-chan lover
this reminds me of the trope of always being interrupted. I am guessing this is one of those instances, and it will continue for a long time after this.

Power Uploader
@vodspod
Liu Feng will eventually fuck Mina, but so far she's the only girl he slept with.

Group Leader
I love how we haven't seen the next chapter but we already know that beast girl gonna get interrupted and gonna go on a killing spree xD

Dex-chan lover
Now everyone. I know the author isn't planing that far, butt.... We only see them on MC radar and interfering with the story the strongest, while they are in his town. And if he had killed them while they are there, other nobles would have investigated their deaths or would have judge him guilty from the beginning (which would have been true) OR would have judged, that the security of the city is shit and that MC is unfit to rule over ityaddayaddayadda. Welp,...the point is: other nobles and even more bloodshed in their wake. And look at those clowns: They are like Team Rocket. Jessie and James never hired killers! Who would have guessed they really posed actually that much danger? More than another noble? Or a banana.

Now, would they have been killed somewhere else, I mean in their home or while traveling (, but not on the way to or back from that city), now that might have worked. Then again their deaths would have alerted, whom? Right, more nobles. And they would have looked into his former domain.

I'm surprised though MC goes for the girl even though he didn't made any too obvious moves before. That's refreshingly realistic.

Users who are viewing this thread