Starting From Today I'll Work as a City Lord - Ch. 49 - Mina in Danger

Nep

Dex-chan lover
So scarface here, was holding a sword and nothing else.

Then he magically took out a bow, lit the arrow on fire and shot it at the ninja cat while her ninja bodyguards did nothing.

Sounds about right.

Group Leader
This manhua isn't updated in mangadex but it is translated in another site till Ch 273

Power Uploader
@daisora Because there are two different translations, and the MTL version simply chose not to upload here.

Group Leader
@RonBWL
I Don't mind a better translation "that's why I didn't put the link for that translation" I was simply notifying you in case you don't know since I didn't think there is some one who is willing to retranslate 200 ch, well good luck, I will re-read it from the start if you really exceeded the 200th Ch

Power Uploader
@daisora even if you did link / mention it'd be reported anyway. We all know MTLs are out there, and we don't need to poison MD with it unless those group decided to do it on their own.

Group Leader
@RonBWL
I don't know if you got What I wanted to say so I will say it again rearranged
" I Appreciate your work but there is a translation ahead 200 ch of you don't know "
neither am I discouraging nor neglecting your efforts, don't misunderstand me

Power Uploader
@daisora Going by your original statement, it's pretty clear that you said MD does not have "all" chapters and there are up to 2xx TL out there. To which I did reply, the reason MD doesn't have those chapters was because it was released by someone else who chose not to upload here. Hopefully it clears up everything.

@daisora There are 200+ translated chapters out there, but the TL quality is shit. TOOR Scans TL quality is much better. @RonBWL and his team are doing an amazing job, so the 200+ MTL chapters are completely irrelevant.

Group Leader
@Quin15

hmm, I think I made it clear that I was just mentioning it in case they don't now, and that I encourage them to do a better translation than the other one

Power Uploader
@daisora I did answer that there are two different translations, does that sound like I don't know ?_?

Group Leader
@RonBWL

how come you completely misunderstand it.

I am saying that my first comment is me mentioning that there is another translation, I already told you about that
please forget about It It was just A small notice with no deep meaning .

Thanks for the chapter!
Well, looks like the small fry thugs are dead. Unfortunately the leader is a murderous thug who can think and plan while sating his blood lust. Granted they lured her and the Wolverine team out, but MC should be smart enough not to send everybody and keep a few aces up his sleeve. Likely the blond foxgirl and/or a few others will be able to save him.

Users who are viewing this thread