Starting From Zero in Doomsday

This seems interesting from the background cover page , but hopefully the story is not trash . Keep up the work, thanks for the translation.

Aggregator gang
I see potential but idk yet. I can’t trust these Chinese adaptions unless it’s a super duper good work.

Hopefully more chapters will come soon

let me take a guess: even if the premise is good, it'll turn into sh*t

after having read it:
yup, it had a salvageable plot and could've been a nice gritty survival story, but with the introduction of artifacts, leveling, game skills and what not just pretty much ruined the story. I mean, you can't take this "world ending apocalypse/monsters" seriously when everything makes it look like a game and then the mc is just waltzing around with a sword like a chuunibyou. The story could've actually been something interesting but ended up turning into another generic OP MC who goes back in time with leveling system + generic monsters. My brain hurts from reading this crap

9 chapters readed. i dont think i can continue reading this. but im a little bit interested because of the tag so maybe im gonna read it a little bit more when more chapters came out. - 6/10

Double-page supporter
I didn’t expect much from this from the start since it’s a Chinese manga
This is some dog shit

hmm why is there two scan translating it, oh wait did coolmanhua snipe this hmm, but if they try to snipe why didn't they tl properly thought, sigh mtls again

I've read so many of these trash mangas the plots, characters, settings are starting to blend into one at this point.
They all look the same and go the same way with one minor difference in each.

When I saw the title I was like oh sweet another apocalypse manga but then I saw that it was Chinese so I lost all interest.
5.3/10

Users who are viewing this thread