Starting From Zero in Doomsday

Well didnt take that long to go to heck...

Seriously
death by lucky chuunibyou trap... you can take on 2 guys much higher level than you emphasise how great your speed is... you jump a massive gap on bridge but u somehow cannot avoid some pipes falling from above... all as an excuse so he can "class reset" on death..
I mean i dont mind these cheesy apocalypse power fantasies.. but at least have a decent story arc planned. Even the ones with stupid comedy thrown in have some structure..

Would've given this a solid 7/10, but before
he died to the loli. Now, the plot is shit and I'm not going to be reading and endless loop of reincarnations, which don't get me wrong- are completely fine when done right but this definitely is trash.

I don't usually rate too harshly, but this definitely let me down. 3/10

Dex-chan lover
While this is trashy (i presume after a few chaps i've read so far), it's not fair to call all chinese manga trash, it's more like 99% as "i am an evil god", "tales of demons and gods" and "magic emperor" exist. Most of the time, what ruins a mediocre or even decent manhuas is the translation, the horrible horrible translations, that's the thing i will never understand, people putting out utterly google translated translations, literally ruins manhuas. But hey, u do u chinese ppl. (This one at least has decent translation so far)

Edit: nwm, the translation becomes below mediocre after ch5.

Users who are viewing this thread