Starting the Game as Your Capture Target - Ch. 1 - Dying at the Beginning of the Game

Dex-chan lover
Will have to see more chapters before I can say if this is gonna be good/interesting or not.

Either way thanks for a new series!

Dex-chan lover
thanks for picking this up. Though personally I'm not a fan of these, because they're usually adapted from novels with like, 100-200 chapters, and being adapted to manhua means you need at least 250 manhua chapters, and I can't wait that long.
Also, most stories like this have really convoluted plots with so many twists and turns.

Didn't understand shit. But let's see if it makes sense later.
it's an immersive game (think VR but more amazing) where you play as the tragic heroine in a cultivation world, following a revenge/adventure story.
Due to fucking up (logging into the game while system was having problem), our MC (dark-haired) got stuck in the body of the cannon fodder character who is destined to die in the first chapter while fighting with the heroine (white-haired).

If this goes like most Chinese novels/manhua do, then our MC must survive the entire story to log out of the game, which is obviously fucking hard since she's constantly being killed rn lol

Also, since this is a game she won't actually die, she will just be reset back like the system said.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, yes. Just grabbing a random player to replace a bugged out AI NPC gonna working out nicely for the company. Unless this is one of those that the LI would put MC in a simulation until MC realized that they actually love the LI very much.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for picking this up. Though personally I'm not a fan of these, because they're usually adapted from novels with like, 100-200 chapters, and being adapted to manhua means you need at least 250 manhua chapters, and I can't wait that long.
Also, most stories like this have really convoluted plots with so many twists and turns.

it's an immersive game (think VR but more amazing) where you play as the tragic heroine in a cultivation world, following a revenge/adventure story.
Due to fucking up (logging into the game while system was having problem), our MC (dark-haired) got stuck in the body of the cannon fodder character who is destined to die in the first chapter while fighting with the heroine (white-haired).

If this goes like most Chinese novels/manhua do, then our MC must survive the entire story to log out of the game, which is obviously fucking hard since she's constantly being killed rn lol

Also, since this is a game she won't actually die, she will just be reset back like the system said.
Wokayy thanks man. Manhua story boards are so messy sometimes I get confused. I thought killing the villain was the ending scene but then they said heroine's journey begins here

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter, clearly she was more prepare to hold hand and not expecting her soon to be waifu to be throwing hands instead.

Dex-chan lover
Wokayy thanks man. Manhua story boards are so messy sometimes I get confused. I thought killing the villain was the ending scene but then they said heroine's journey begins here
yeah the story isn't conveyed very well.

From what I understand, the main story of the game is about a tragic heroine (white-haired girl) who got trapped by this evil young master (whose body the MC is currently in).
The first chapter starts with the heroine breaking out of her prison and killing/assassinating the young master, so I'm guessing she will then go on a journey to gain power and rebuild her empire or sth.

Users who are viewing this thread