Starting Today, We’re Childhood Friends - Vol. 10 Ch. 92 - Childhood Friend and Honmei

Dex-chan lover
I know this is a slow burn type of series and they’re both young, but im gonna need Kaede to get hit wih a dose of reality so that she can realize she cant string our guy along forever by hiding behind the childhood friend delusion lmao. Author san needs to give us more of a bone soon.

Still, cute moment and chapter.

Supporter
Tch...
20240223031750-3176c3b3.png

knew it.

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to be real with you here Kouhei, maybe you're better off finding another tree to bark up at cuz this shit ain't working. Childhood friend honmei ?! That's wild

Dex-chan lover
She just keep baiting and edging him, just confess your love already

Dex-chan lover
she already kinda likes him without knowing (romantically)
but I want an arc specifically for her dealing with her CF manga turning into romance

Double-page supporter
Yup, as expected. If she starts getting on about how these are just childhood friend makeouts and the tongue is just to show how friendly she is, then I'm out.

Dex-chan lover
idk why yall always want the relationship to be "official" when the point of the relationship is the things that go on within it. basically the extent to which the man redefines the girl's life, culminating in marriage. yeah for now he's letting her do plenty of the redefining but he's shown gradually getting ready to change that someday. like senpai in nagatoro

Dex-chan lover
What we all expected, but still pretty sweet.

Let's see if chapter 100 will finally break the mold... :unsure:

Dex-chan lover
Why I feel like this whole mamga is about he getting friendzoned?

Double-page supporter
idk why yall always want the relationship to be "official" when the point of the relationship is the things that go on within it. basically the extent to which the man redefines the girl's life, culminating in marriage. yeah for now he's letting her do plenty of the redefining but he's shown gradually getting ready to change that someday. like senpai in nagatoro
The actual relationship between the two is fine. The annoying part is the comic keeps ending chapters on ambiguous cliff-hangers where it's framed like it might be progressing to romance, but it's only ever bait. Once or twice was fine, but it's done it so much that people are just expecting it now.

Users who are viewing this thread