Starting Today, We’re Childhood Friends - Vol. 10 Ch. 94 - Childhood Friend and White Day

Dex-chan lover
8pgsps.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Does girls (in Japan) really say "take responsibility" to boy she like when he give her snacks?

Dex-chan lover
As an American, I can thoroughly relate.

Idk whether other countries have this problem or if it's just us, but you get offered food and drink pretty much every time you visit someone, even if it's someone you aren't particularly close with. You can refuse, but it gets hard when it's something you love to eat lol

Dex-chan lover
As an American, I can thoroughly relate.

Idk whether other countries have this problem or if it's just us, but you get offered food and drink pretty much every time you visit someone, even if it's someone you aren't particularly close with. You can refuse, but it gets hard when it's something you love to eat lol
lol other than being offered /joining for dinner tho it's usually smaller snacks and a drink or water bottle but if it's prepackaged snacks you could always just eat one and save some for later because id feel more anxious having a stomachache at a friend's house
A girl is upset and won't say why. He better get use to this.
i mean he does have a sister lol so im sure he's used to other complaints, tho (hopefully) not in the same nature XD

guess it's normal for kids her age to gain weight
This always annoys me in manga. Whether it's middle school or high school, but especially middle school I guess, these are growing kids! They should be rapidly getting heavier, taller and bigger!

I mean sure, worrying about being overweight is normal, but trying to stay the same weight you were in elementary school? That's an express ticket to eating disorder town. =/

Edit: and 1-2 kg can easily be a fluctuation in your hydration levels...

Users who are viewing this thread