Starting Today, We’re Childhood Friends - Vol. 10 Ch. 98 - Childhood Friend and Cherry Blossom Viewing

Dex-chan lover
other than making new friends in another class (nothing wrong with that too), other than the lunch breaks being scheduled at diff times depending, i'm sure they could still find ways to chat/spend time together at school too, if not just visiting each other/doing stuff as a group outside like they said

although i guess 50/50 on the author conveniently having them all together if they don't wanna introduce a few new charas

Dex-chan lover
Got me thinking of my fiancé and I...

I'm told she was incredibly quiet, but incredibly clingy at home. Like a kitten. Yet her single act of courage was accepting my invitation to a blind date on a dating app set her up for life. She and I now have friends and she is nearly as loud as me.

For our one year anniversary, she shall have her first kiss before the altar as my bride.

I can't tell you how good that feels. Manga doesn't do it justice. It took me ages of searching, but I found my treasure in the woods. Thankfully she had wifi!

Users who are viewing this thread