Starting Today, We’re Childhood Friends - Vol. 9 Ch. 79 - Childhood Friend and New Year's Eve

Dex-chan lover
I used to have childhood friends just like this, but I kept going to their house and before cell phones, you would literally walk to their house and knock on their door, there were no cell phones and calling ahead just wasn’t a thing yet.

But I guess it was the equivalent of ghosting back in the 90s because she just never answered the door after I turned 11-12ish. I kept trying over and over tho. Guess she was just really creeped out this chubby 12 year old still wanted to be friends. When I obviously was crushing on her. It must of been disgusting

I used to have childhood friends just like this, but I kept going to their house and before cell phones, you would literally walk to their house and knock on their door, there were no cell phones and calling ahead just wasn’t a thing yet.

But I guess it was the equivalent of ghosting back in the 90s because she just never answered the door after I turned 11-12ish. I kept trying over and over tho. Guess she was just really creeped out this chubby 12 year old still wanted to be friends. When I obviously was crushing on her. It must of been disgusting
Many such cases

Double-page supporter
Thank god this is a romcom series. Else, those last few pages would be deathflags haha

Dex-chan lover
A subtle sign a gal is in love is when you are injected into everything she wants to do, especially the little things.

MMC doesn't have to worry about a thing lol.

Users who are viewing this thread