Starting With a Lie - Ch. 63

Double-page supporter
aaaaaa no i don't want it to be over 😭😭😭 thanks for all your hard work on this, jupiter team <3 and thanks to the author for such a beautiful story <3 i really like the afterward note; this series was so touching to me because it has all that familial & friendship love in addition to the romantic love and it was just all around wholesome and inspiring and i'm gonna be so sad to not see all these great characters again 💔 looking forward to the author's other works now :)

CUTE!!! i love these characters so much its a bittersweet ending because i dont want to say goodbye but im glad they are together for real now <3 thanks to everyone who worked on this it was really wholesome and sweet : )

Thank you Jupiter scans peeps!
I feel a bit sad that the two girls didn't have their own thing going on, some saphism in my BL is always welcome, but oh well it was a cute story.
The cat got so venerable in just a couple of days, amazing.

Me seeing the washboards : " oh shit 😏" lol thanks for your hard work with the translation of this cute and sweet piece 💞

This was sooo great, I absolutely loved this series. Thank you so much for the scans <3<3 I'm so sad to see it's over with, but so happy that everything was wrapped up well. <3

I’m a blubbering mess 😭😩 MY BABIES HAVE FOUND LUVVV!!

*is ready and waiting for side stories*

Group Leader
Obasan is secretly a fujoshi lol thank you so so much Jupiter Scanlation team for your hard work! お疲れ様でした!!!

Glad i found this when the whole thing was tl-ed i just binge read all day 🤭 thank u so muchhh

😏😳😘thank you
i was literally screaming and crying the whole day
nice washboard tho😍

Users who are viewing this thread