Stay Awake All Night - Ch. 27 - Brother?

thank you very much for the update!!! I missed them

I hope she’s able to receive the gift from ml tho 😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
Ai-chan knew they were related! Though Ai-chan expected him to be the asshole dude who banged and dashed her mom instead.

Okay, that genuine joyful laughter from her is just unfair. Now I swear if anything bad happen to her, someone better get hurt or else.

Okay I have no idea if he is setting up a trap or intends to kill his sister T_T thanks for translating!!

My Autistic Spectrum kid (17) who is a highly functional Aspergers often uses spectrum-like derogatory terms for his mistakes or uncommon responses. It's not really like he's being serious about it, it's really become a adverb or adjective at this point, same as when he say dork or butthead... he'll say autizmo etc. and I hear him use it often against kids who may have the spectrum deeper than he does or online while gaming. Personally I don't like it, because it's like saying what he has is bad or wrong, which he is neither. But it is the same as when I call myself an asshole so I can't say much about it.... I guess I just wanted y'all to understand where that bully was coming from. He may say "autistic girl" but I don't feel it is meant as viscously as some may think. In case it shocked you, it's not as completely ruthless as it may seem.

Group Leader
@tofuchan That's on point. I guess my dissatisfaction comes from the fact that only one person apologized properly while the rest think that half-assed thing the bully pulled is enough.

Users who are viewing this thread