Stay Awake All Night

I just found this series and am fascinated. Thank you so much for the translations!!

I haven't read it but looks interesting. There's one thing I'd like to know though, is there a love triangle in this? If yes, I'll pass.

Thank you so much~❤️
I really like this story 😭 just waiting for what’s coming, any spoiler????

@Sl23ga I don't know much! But from what I heard just now from our leader Juneyyy
Qianlian Wu is Lianmian's half-sibling? And her existence is what ruined his family / got their father killed.

@Manganime I recommend reading if you are alright with
the typical Shoujo dynamic at the first 20 chapters but honestly, I don't see the two other guys a love rival because they are around her cuz their fates are somewhat...got connected as she grew up? Like they were with her in different phases of her life. Though brown-haired guy (Yuli) is definitely out there to be her #1 simp but we all know who will be the victor.

ik there’s like a 2% chance of it happening but, i hope she ends up with the basketball guy. i feel like if she were to have a relationship with the death dude it would be super toxic, is this a spoiler?? it’s kinda my opinion but idkk how to turn the thingy on—

@meeraishi
Hm, which guy would that be though? I’m guessing the victor will be the dude with black hair? It sounds like you’re sure of who she’s going to end up with. But I’d like to know for certain beforehand, so I know who the heck to root for because i’m damn tired of rooting for the wrong people only to find out that they don’t get with the heroine or protagonist in the end and then I get my heart broken, like i’m the one who was rejected. Damnit lol.

Sorry for my rambling. I’m just tired of disappointments which is why i’m not a fan of love triangles or harem and try to avoid them as much as possible. Too much frustration. But based on what you’ve told me, this one doesn’t seem too bad so I think I’ll give it a chance.

Thank you for your reply. I appreciate it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread