Stay Awake All Night

I'm confused. How does the numbers Lian Mian see works?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Group Leader
@creylla - If a person reaches 100, it means they will about to die. Then it's when Death Gods come and aid their souls to passing.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@Juneosuke Oh thank you for that! I thought it's the age of when they die.

Code:

ohhhhhh my little sister watch him try to kill her and then his sword thing gets stuck In her body like the death gods

Code:

@keijisclown sorry to tag you after 6 months since youve commented but same :( everyone seems to ship zouye (black hair guy) with mian lian which is understandable. but i do agree, even though their relationship becomes cute later on, i still can’t get over how he was definitely toxic before. their transition in their romance is just awkward and not very developed..whereas li yu (basketball/headband guy) has always been sweet from the start. people can argue that his feelings towards her are due to the fact that he “owes” her but lots of other relationships are just the same...ugh

Users who are viewing this thread