Stepmother's Friends - Ch. 18

Group Leader
@TaylanKing ch16-17 by Aureumdaun. Will replace with Manhwa18 version when it come out
ch16 has been replace with Manhwa18 version.
Please contact me if I wrongly attribute group for this chapter or if it actually your group release. I will fix or remove it ASAP

Dex-chan lover
So another whore who married some old rich dude and wants her few-years-apart stepson to treat her like his mom.
Man, the women in this series are such creeps. Thicc creeps tho.

And why the hell does he think he would be the one getting kicked out if it was known that he has those videos? xD
Like i said on last chapter, he sometimes acts like a boss but other times he is fucking retarded.

Dex-chan lover
@Tearsax yeah I remember reading "This Doesn't Feel Like Me"as my first H Korean or w.e series and boyyyyy did I swear I would never invest my time into these types of series ever again, it was so dam bad, the MC legit was retarded cause hur dur trauma and somehow he got hot girls wanting to fuck him and like he just wasn't interesting at all, its like these series have AMAZING art but man I never thought I'd say it but the stories in these types of series is more retarded than some fucking NTR doujins and boy is that sad as fuck

Users who are viewing this thread