Stepmother's Friends - Ch. 36

GOOD. Stay the fuck away from your dads wife MC, you already got 2 (almost) 3 hot girls, dont add being a super shitty son on top of everything else.

Lmao! I see that author what the author is doing. The stepmom is the best character and he would be a damn fool to let her go. The MC is pussy. Plus, his father is not even having sex with her. He has beautiful wife and he's not making love to her? What of husband is that?

Dex-chan lover
Ok, that was a cockblock but not really the bad type I guess, LMAO 😆

Translation is very rough, even calls her 'he' at one point.

Group Leader
@Lee-Nyan @ShionSinX
Hentai Universe used to steal Goshiwon scans work, remove our credits, put their credits on it.
Then they pusblish it on a blog full of ads and redirection, on e-hentai and other site like it was their work...

Now that they are enough popular and bigger, I guess they want to snipe us here...
But their translation are based on Spanish speedsub, the probability to make mistake or being out of topic is there...
Its not against Mangadex rules so I guess we will have to bear with it.😅

Aggregator gang
@hakase88
Please keep translating this yourselves and don't be discouraged by their speed releases. They are fucking trash at it. Translations suck. I will be eagerly waiting for Goshiwon's release.

@hakase88 Il not even bother reading this because I know your group translation will be way beter. Cant wait for the release though Nayeon best girl :D

I'll stop uploading Stepmother Friends chapters to MangaDex out of respect for the Goshiwon Scans group. A user had asked me to upload here and I wanted to give it a try, so I'm sorry for the inconvenience, Goshiwon Scans. Thank you for all your hard work with the manhwas!

Users who are viewing this thread