Stepmother's Friends - Ch. 45

@Astrograph64 The phenomenon "Men writing women" is happening. NGL though after all that japanese MC indecisiveness shit, the korean straight to sex MC is a fun to read.

Dex-chan lover
Guess MC though he is only used for his Dick? Good he knows her feelings now, hope they gonna end up as a couple or at least a harem ending.

Double-page supporter
Woooo! Mc about to have the most epic harem. But tbh blonde fucked up hard and since he is dense he will be fucking everyone until the end.

Dex-chan lover
After the notes Magic Man left on Sister Neightbors its hard to get surprised, but it was worth still.

Damn so apparently Yumi is much smarter than she appears to be. I'm surprised she figure out Nayeon's feelings. Man Yumi just proving herself to be a much better girl than Nayeon. Nayeon has been so boring in the previous chapters. However, I'm not surprised about this confession. It's also the "first girl syndrome" where the author is pushing the first girl with the MC. Nothing new. Nothing special. Just meh. Thank you for the chapter. Looking forward to the next one.

Dex-chan lover
Excuse me people, but seok woo should act like a gent and hold down yumi and ask for nayeon if she really wants to continue. That's my take 😎

Users who are viewing this thread