Stepmother's Friends - Ch. 45

Some chps back Yumi dead lifted (this is the terM?) about 80 kg while barely being strained so... That part should be questioned, since her friend Naeyoon had no clue, but since it was already shown, that scene "makes sense"

Dex-chan lover
Yeeeess!!!
Next chap will be a one on one and by the end it may turn into a 3some

That’s a nope for me. There’s no way in hell I would let some thot cuck me. I will never understand why dudes would sit there and watch a woman fuck their woman lmao, that’s some beta shit.

This is so amazing! I really like Nayeon and i felt sad when i saw her cry, but i'm happy that MC noticed that she feels something for him and tried stop her before leaving. That scene when Yumi hold her and Nayeon face looking on MC was the best in whole manhwa. I hope next chapter will be awesome, we gonna get some spicy scenes and maybe they will talk to each other about them. I always looking for MC x Nayeon and i hope it will be like that later. I'm waiting so much for today chapter and i wonder what's gonna happen! Of course i'm also still waiting for MC dominating redhead sadist.

Users who are viewing this thread