Stepmother's Friends - Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
her reaction was so stupid: what you can split it in two, wtf 200 iq

Fed-Kun's army
uh oh. this might be the final TL for a long time..

also now he will know his step mom lied. it wasnt for constipation :D

Dex-chan lover
@Hejti
For an S she's really easy to taunt, lol. MC lost the bet twice already, yet managed to trick her into giving him more chances without time limit.

Double-page supporter
I love how this girl was trying to play chest with Mc but my man just played checkers.

Dex-chan lover
@InfinityNore please dont just stretch the raws, at least use an upscaling tool like waifu2x

With just a proofreader this would be very good, thanks for it still.

Dex-chan lover
@HYBRID_BEING she gets taunted because of her pride but still she is an intelligent woman. Also i think she said that there is sth in the MC that annoys her as hell and doesn't let her refuse.

Also i believe there was a time limit, he even said that resting for 1 minute should be ok, because he was sure he gonna get this one anyway looking at her reaction.

I hope for some sex scenes next chapter but probably we gonna need to wait 1 more for that, next chapter might be him using his fingers/tongue to make her come 2nd time and after that he gonna take her 3rd time by fucking her. Also im still waiting for the date with Nayeon sister, that girl smile was so sweet.

7qcjwh6bye751.jpg

Anybody get continuous reloading whenever you open a new chapter for this manhwa?

Users who are viewing this thread