Stepmother's Friends

It's pretty decent: the art is spicy, simple story with a not-so-retarded MC and a cast of women dying to hop on his dick, your typical Korean stuff. I really hope that the main plot which involved all the female characters won't introduce any ntr element to the story, since it's going fairly smooth now. Also kudos to the translators, you mad lads are awesome!

And don't forget your weekly jogging + sprinting, with some decent HIIT you can have stamina and thrust power that rival MC's.

Group Leader
Since this manhwa is already translating so I will stop translating it. I'm just going to re-upload it on this site. But if you want to update quickly you can visit their site. Maybe I'll translate another manhwa. See you again...

on a certain website, they said that this series will now come out every Thursday, and prob be delayed the release for today to tomorrow

This site needs the power of Magicman's translations on this series.
Has some meme-y stuff and etc on it.

why this:

Notice: There are no chapters in your selected language(s).

could anyone help? Much appreciated.

I'm just waiting to know why they filmed that video I wanna know why!! Who the fk is the male mc father? Someone that threaten them? Or the male mc father has a connection with the site or he sends workers to the girls to do it? Idk THAT'S WHAT I WANNA KNOW WHY THE FK THEY FILMED IT. and I do hope he ends up with Nayeon the genuine love one. Would be weird if yumi just broke off her husband, or the stepmother just tells him the truth and divorces the husband and shit.

Users who are viewing this thread