Stigmata - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

OMG

What a badass coming out! It's nice to have this kind of moments. And the love confession?? Awww <3 get together already! jk I'm perfectly fine with UST pls make me suffer

Thank you for translating!

Woah, we actually have someone who comes out as bi or pan? Much nicer than the 'I'm straight except for you' trope

omg kuroiwa you're too honest what are you doingggg

thanks for the update btw!! is there a backlog of chapters or did stigmata just take a long break?

OMG, coming out in front of their boss and being a responsible professional on top of that?? KING SHIT
Wish more bi or pan characters in a lot of BL mangas would actually say that they're bi or pan, this was great

And thank you for the update <3

Dex-chan lover
I didn’t expect he would actually validate his feelings for both of them wow. Mad respect for this mangaka more and more

Group Leader
wahooo came back after 3 months with this banger. thank you for your hard work as always!!

Lmao my dude, if you don't want people telling you about their sexuality don't... ask them about their sexuality....... I loved that bit, very true to life. Kudos to Takahashi Hidebu for not going the "gay for you" route; between her amazing art and this kind of detail, she's really becoming one of my all-times faves. Next chapter is the conclusion; I really hope she'll be doing more BL after this.

Users who are viewing this thread