Stigmata - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

This is so sad :x I feel like the end was a bit rushed but understandable since sensei might not have space to extend it anymore than this.

Ah! Great job to the scan team :3 it's so well done as always.

All that build-up for a rushed and clinical sex scene? 😞 Still, it felt true to the characters... Maybe there'll be a third volume

❤️❤️❤️❤️ the art is so unique. thanks to the scanlation team for bringing this series to us!!!

Wow, I didn't expect it to end so soon. I really enjoyed this story; I adore sensei's work. This is a beautiful story. I wish to see more of these two in the future.

incredible... I've been so invested in this manga for a couple of years. this relationship is so deep and tender, it's like nothing else I've ever seen in a manga. thanks so much for translating, the wait was entirely worth it

The tonal shift is so jarring, I guess the author really wanted to make the happily ever after vibe clear.

Dex-chan lover
Ahhhh my god. It's actually over. 😢 I agree with others that the ending does seem rushed, and their relationship was pushed a little too hard. But I'm glad they got their happy ending. The art is so beautiful and unique, and I thought the premise was really interesting. I honestly would have liked to know more about Asako's past.

I agree with everyone this felt a little rushed, but I still loved it a lot <3 I hope sensei will continue their story because I loved their mysteries and adventures. Even if she doesn't create a sequel series, I'd like a one shot after a time skip to see how they're doing. Something that feels a little more like an ending you know? Anyway, this manga was so cool, thank you so much for bringing it to us in English!

I love their relationship, a bit rushed sure, but still absolutely lovely to see them finally together!

Gosh, I wish for more, aside from main couple stuff, the plot was so cool, I'd love more of the cast... but this was great too :'')

The sexy time were very like them, these two are awkward af and im glad it mirrors the smut. Thank you repowife and miu, for translating and putting it here, idk how to read this top tier manga if it weren't for y'all ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread