Still Sick - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Silly girl shouldn’t be having those thoughts...you can’t escape from yuri

Supporter
Yuri when?
Author: "Never. I don't actually like yuri. Fuck you."

I despise developments like these, as humans are much less rational beings than people expect. That kiss shouldn't have ended like that if there is mutual attraction, which there obviously is.

Hope next chapter fixes this.

Fed-Kun's army
@jackslate I find turns of events like this frustrating as well. I think though that the kiss felt a little sudden and it does make some sense for them to take a step back for a moment, consider what the hell just happened, then hopefully end up together by the end.

Ugghh every time I read the "Haha kidding" line I cringe so hard. So manipulative. I like this title and I'm totally rooting for Maekawa but fuck if that line doesn't sting.

Dex-chan lover
Suuuure you don't Maekawa, suuuuure

Unless you mean that you don't a relationship like the ones you've had so far, meaningless and hollow. In which case, carry on

Aggregator gang
Page 6 was a pretty good moment. Kids, never assume things that are normal for you are normal for everyone else, especially things relating to romance and sex

Dex-chan lover
And so what if she WASN'T a virgin? Just because it's not your first it's not especial anymore? Cause it IS your first. Your first with that person.
What gives you the right to throw yourself onto someone like that, and then pushing them away like their feelings don't matter?
Fucking bitch...

Dex-chan lover
What's up guys, uhh, good evening and shit. It's like 12:39 AM. I love their dynamic. Don't love the Bandai-tier cop-out.

Banned
Are these the roastie adventures into yuri-hood? This is my third time trying to get into it and i drop it everytime.

Users who are viewing this thread