Still Sick - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
I think i will reread this some few times to fully understand the conversation because i don't quite grasp all of it but we reach the kiss and almost get the sexy time.

Fed-Kun's army
Excellent! Communication! And smooches! I'm glad they decided to give it a try and both make an effort to be honest with their wants.

Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
FUCKING FINALLY, please no 3rd party bullshit jumping in for our pair to become idiots again OTL

Double-page supporter
It amazes me how little satisfaction I got from this chapter. In all honesty, doesn't feels to me that a relationship like that won't really end well, but whatever, you do you girls.

Thanks for the update as always!

Dex-chan lover
It still feels like a work in progress but at least they finally took a big step towards being more honest with both themselve and each other.

Dex-chan lover
Stories like this seem to watch these types of couples take one step forward and two steps backward.

Waiting with the popcorn.

3x

Aggregator gang
@Lilliwyt You probably already got around to rereading it some, but what I took from it is Maekawa explained she was jealous and that basically she loves Shimizu, and Shimizu reiterating that she loves Maekawa. They both share that they love each other in somewhat different ways, and Maekawa admits she's possessive while Shimizu admits she is happy that Maekawa wants her attention. Oh, and apparently Shimizu is a top while at this point neither of them care anymore if someone catches them wrestling. :p

This is 3 months late, but I felt compelled to give my take on the situation in the hopes it provides some clarification, if not for you then for whoever happens across this comment. Just my own personal understanding, though, so take it with a grain of salt.

Double-page supporter
Why does the wrestling feels so rushed. Okay they are adults and drunk and horny, but yeah it is a company trip. I don't know I feel Shimizu got betrayed. She was so much of an inward character and hesitant to do things and Maekawa beside the manga maniac draw marathon did had shown that she would rush things. The more interesting the story gets, the worse and annoying it also gets.

Users who are viewing this thread