Still Sick - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Really wholesome but that ending coloring for the dad made me think he just died lol

Great chapter

Dex-chan lover
OMFG i didn't know this ends in just 2 more chapters OTL this is one of my favorite series ever, fucking feelsbadman.....

Mousey Mode, Lion Lewd Mode, +1 Horny card will all be missed.....

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, goodness, this was a powerful chapter. Shimizu's words were really... backed with the weight of her and Maekawa's relationship and how it's changed both of them there. It was wholesome to see how it's changed them, because Shimizu at an earlier point wouldn't have gone to give the dad his daughter's manga and put things out there so openly, and Maekawa wouldn't have simply accepted it. I hope the dad manages to reconnect with his daughter too, after this.

Group Leader
Não gostei, esse cap so mostrou para fazer pareecer , que o pai derla é um lixo, por desisttirr dos seus sonhos.

Bah..... all the good yuri manga end way to soon! I mean i don't really want the shoujo type with 10 volumes of ever so predictable forced drama. But would it hurt to have more yuri reach 5+ volumes.

With rant over. Such a lovely chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Jesus the dads face at the end and that final panel actually made me shed a tear.

Fed-Kun's army
Incredible. What a powerful chapter. Sad to see this series go but it was such a fun ride. Hoping the finale is amazing too.

Thank you guys so much for the awesome scanlation!

Dex-chan lover
Great chapter all around ! It nice to see them so cute and happy together, making each other stronger. Yuri shall conquer the earth 😍

Dex-chan lover
That was so goood!! now all doubts about this being axed were unfounded, because if you tell me that this was the end I would believe it, 100%! it's actually a miracle that we'll get 2 more!
But I do have a complain... I get that we didn't see the nsfw part but at least let us see the day after they did the THING so we can see them assimilating what happened last night and what not XP

The arm holding were my favorite parts... They make such a wonderful couple T-T

Now imagine if the stepsisters reads the one shot and awakens her love for yuri lo/

Users who are viewing this thread