StoneScape

Dex-chan lover
Small question. In this work there proper link to Novelupdate but in tags missing "adaptation". Oversight? I think having this type of tag can give more attention to this work?

Thank you for your work so far. Looking forward to more.

Supporter
You all are doing some amazing tl work. I'm reading the webtoon characters come to real world one, and have been really impressed. Thanks so much!

Gonna go by some coins to get ahead of mangadex releases. ❤️

Group Leader
“My harem grew so large..” isnt in the website?
Nope, but we just updated them, sry for not updating for so long, I forgot kinda.. lol
You all are doing some amazing tl work. I'm reading the webtoon characters come to real world one, and have been really impressed. Thanks so much!

Gonna go by some coins to get ahead of mangadex releases. ❤️
It's fine, eventually we upload everything, just not instantly, thank you though!!!
Small question. In this work there proper link to Novelupdate but in tags missing "adaptation". Oversight? I think having this type of tag can give more attention to this work?

Thank you for your work so far. Looking forward to more.
I'll ask the person who is translating it. It's one of his free time hobbies translating it that's why it's going slower :( but will check

I was wondering, what genre do you all take?
Manhwa mostly, as for genres I don't have exact genres we take, I just want to enjoy whatever we pick up. I read all our currently translated manhwas so if we don't enjoy it, why work on them xD One of the reasons why we don't pick up those tropey dungeon or gate manhwas or game world and such. I want them to be more unique.

Banned
Thanks for ur hard work guys!
Titles u picked showed me that u guys have great taste. Ehh but barbarian entered the academy (gender bender story..) hm, wouldn't it be better for Female lead? Not fmc in disguise 🥸 ekhm yeah u guys translate, not making manhwa.. but that series is just too much. Great art, body, these boba every chapter where author suggestions are more and more frequent in that direction. Nah I can't get through this.. cus of this tag..

Users who are viewing this thread