STOP ACCCEPTINT ISLAMOPHOBIC USERNAMES ON THIS SITE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Group Leader
https://mangadex.org/user/1381/stop_islamization_of_eu

REMOVE THIS ISLAMOPHOBIC NAME!

Why the fuck are we forced to see this cunt's name next to all the manga he's been uploading????

Why the fuck are the admins and moderators of this site tolerating this?

Why do you have to act like cowards in the face of the normalization of religious hatred?

PEOPLE HAVE DIED BECAUSE OF THIS HATRED! STOP NORMALIZING IT!

Group Leader
"Stop Islamization of Europe" is a phrase that is an inseparable part of the islamophobic "Great Replacement Theory" which is popular among far-right extremists. In order to "stop islamization" and the resulting "replacement" of white Europeans, followers are encouraged to take direct action as could be seen in the violent murder of Muslims in Christchurch. This is the kind of rhetoric being allowed on mangadex.

The murderer in New Zealand saw himself as someone who's "stopping islamization" with his violent act. He directly mentioned the "Great Replacement" in his manifesto. By allowing this islamobhobic phrase you're giving a signal to the far-right that they and their horrible views are welcome on this site. You're complicit in normalizing xenophobic rhetoric.

Cant you see why people are pissed? Go back home or comply with western culture. There's no inbetween. Do you realize that the main reason for brexit is people being fed up with this shit? Its not about islam but about influx of people that believe in different laws and have different values. On the other hand If Islam is so great then why are they leaving their home countries.? I must say you have shit for brainz OP. Generally speaking people can believe whatever they want but imagine if there was a religion that allows women to be treated worse than animals and encourages genocide of people that dont share the same beliefs. If such religion existed I would be against its spread.

Also.. this site is pretty haram... aaaaaand its not a good place for politics. So go fuck yourself and stop bothering the staff with useless shit. You could for example change your username to 'islam is good' to create balance in the universe (if thats what you're aiming for).

i'm no siding with anyone but if you want me to respect yours, you need to respect other religion too.. i'm not muslim but i'm piss off other than this issue, there'S more when i'm come across group page of rapeman scan.. their banner clearly insulting ppl who believe in islam . WHAT IF SOMEONE DOING THAT TO CHRISTIAN,BUDDHA SYMBOL like that.. it's pointless doing something like that unless your goal to disturb peace.

XL

Dex-chan lover
If your offended here's a couple of steps you can do:

1) Do a Liam Neeson and "I will find you, and I will kill you" to this guy.
2) Create a new username "support_islamization_of_eu", upload manga so everyone will see your wonderful username.
3) Whinge some more till your ban on mangadex.
4) Accept reality with a calm mind, move on with life.

Honestly, on a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being batshit offensive), it's more like a 3. Annoying but not exactly "grab ya pitchforks" kinda thing.

5.1.3 Religious Discrimination: All members of all religions are equally deserving of respect. Insulting someone solely on the basis of their religion or slandering a specific religion is not acceptable on MangaDex. This extends to profile biographies, usernames, and user avatars.

5.1.5 Direct Personal Attacks: We encourage intelligent, thoughtful discussion on MangaDex. We encourage users to criticize the content of a post and not the poster themselves. This particular violation will be taken on a case by case basis since context and severity of the violation is important when a mod is considering taking action.

5.1.6 If you must disagree with someone, we prefer that you take your arguments into a private conversation so as not to derail a thread. If you cannot argue amicably, consider using the Block function, which can be found on every user's profile page. Blocking someone prevents you from seeing all of their messages on MangaDex.

This should never have been taken to the forum, rather it should have been just reported to the mods in private and discussed with them. If it's a troll post, you're all atrociously feeding it. No group is defined by it's worst members. Don't make ad hominem attacks. Let the mods clean this up.

Dex-chan lover
@Volphied @icmaniac @apostou @DrElise

I think on the scale of 1-10 (1 being "free speech" and 10 being "discrimination") this is a safe 5. It's not straight up offending the religion, just highly against people joining it. Isn't this in the territory of "free speech"?

This is pretty stupid imo. Anyone can out in any implicitly slander speech and be safe behind the "free speech" excuse.

If @stop_islamization_of_eu's name were to be "islams_should_die" or something like that, then yes they should be banned. But as it is right now, it's free speech.

Is it disrespectful? You could argue yes. Is it ban-worthy? You could argue no.

Dex-chan lover
@apostou Your argument is dumb. Do you think Iraqis leave Iraq because it's full of Muslims? No, it's because of war. This is just one example of many and any other excuse is fueled by a "personal" excuse rather than an "objective" one that could excuse your islamophobic remark.

@AetherRose Bet ya the mods are currently arguing back and forth about this. They once spent 8 months deciding whether someone who commented "lol gay" is joking or making a slander comment, granted they probably only found out about a week or something ago before they commented on it.

@Volphied Mind taking this to the politics megathread next time?

Aggregator gang
PEOPLE HAVE DIED BECAUSE OF THIS HATRED

How many people have died becuse of this username? Zero.

Usernames cannot kill people.

This whole topic is laughable.

Don't worry OP, i know it's wrong, and i hope the mods will take care of this mess quickly.

But by making this problem into a post, you'll just adding fuel to the fire of people who clearly supporting that guy's username. Thus is why the replies on this thread is, while they actually know it's wrong, they still want to defend it but not showing it that much using sarcastic remarks or off-side jokes, with "i didn't care" attitude but we all know what's in their mind.

Let's be honest here, clearly the only one who's against "stop islamization in eu" is the muslim itself. Others, especially those in this site will act like they didn't care but of course they're more towards supporting it than against it.

It's not the fault of people in here, really, and it's not the fault of the muslim itself. It's just that Islam is truly in hard position right now, with all the mess in middle east, with all these fake "mohammed" terrorists, and their ideology which is (sorry to say) cannot be matched with western culture that's invading everywhere with the so-called globalization.

Sure, there are moderate muslims, but these guys lurk in the dark, living with a mindset of a peaceful normal life while the extremist muslims is everywhere on the media, which is why people tends to think Islam is terrifying.

Again, i hope the mod can take care of this quickly.

I have a better idea. How about you take personal complaints about other users and report it to the mods in private next time? Also, while I leave the final decision to a mod, I'm quite certain making a separate thread with caps-lock screaming about how you want this person to be shut down with hefty prejudice constitutes a violation of General Rule #1: Be Civil.

I can tell you right now, @Volphied , I'd give you a 24 hour ban for violating 5.1.4 and 5.1.6 if it were up to me.

@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN I'm sorry for being rude, especially given our previous cordial relationship, but you're currently more full of it than apostou right now. I'll save the in-depth stuff for the politics megathread, but "and any other excuse is fueled by a "personal" excuse rather than an "objective" one" is an utterly fallacious crock of crap; the sort of thing I'd expect to hear from a fanatical zealot.

Dex-chan lover
Probably been stated already, why not just block the person. That way you don’t have to see the usernames?

Personal opinion but we should be careful with trying to ban certain names as I feel it could become a slippery slope.

On a separate note, people. Unless your comments directly concern moderator action or lack thereof towards a user involved in this thread, Please confine political debates and arguments to the politics megathread.

This is literally the exact sort of thing that thread was made for.

@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN you cant lie to people by branding everything "ITS ISLAMOPHOBIA" 🤣 it doesn't matter if its islamophobia or antisemitism or racism if its based on facts. Its true that some of the people leave because of war I never said that its the only reason, but If they're visiting another country for a TEMPORARY shelter they should comply with the rules and culture in place. Just like when you invite someone to your house and they decide that its their house now and start changing the furniture, painting the walls, and so on... You'd be pretty angry, no?

I'm not against islam. Im against the sheer amount of people that are coming to europe. I'm against the change that's happening because of this. It is a way to destroy civilizations and take over countries. It destabilizes lives of ordinary people, makes it more stressful and unpredictable. Thats just too much people and the worst part is that these people have fundamentally different beliefs and values.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread