STOP! PIRACY - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
e1ab04f05b04d62bd47ed5585b78e7e1e18096abr1-327-251_hq.gif

Group Leader
This series continues to be the stupidest most 'hey fellow teens' thing ever.

But! Bartolumiu! I am not bagging on your scanslations, I am actively reading these as 'holy shit look at these giant evil corporations pretending they give a single shit about morality when all they care about is their bottom line'. And I really find it fascinating, can't stop reading the corporations awkwardly trying to excuse their being willing to grind live kittens and puppies into blood meal if it would make a few cents. Please keep doing this for as long as you can stomach it, because this is A Thing like the atomic bomb being dropped on people.

Dex-chan lover
“without any effort” ok so now we know they’re specifically only talking about japanese people reading ripped japanese manga on pirate sites, and not unofficial translations/scanlations. Nice work everyone! They’re not talking about us, so we can all go home now

Dex-chan lover
I have to laugh at the copyright breach thing. Let's ask JoJo what they think about using copyright without permission, we can ask Shining Diamond, Deadly Queen, Maiden Heaven, Emperor Crimson...

Users who are viewing this thread