STOP! PIRACY - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Group Leader
Hi! (again)
As always, I'll read everything you want to say about this chapter (and probably will react to 90% of the comments, duh)
~ Bartolumiu

#PoopAnalogy
1714510199898-png.2240

PS: Thanks Xunder, I had to upload the chapter again because of all of the Viz chapter links :pout:

Dex-chan lover
I definitely agree with the poop analogy, because there are tons of awful manga that I would hate to have paid for, so hooray for piracy! That said, good manga should definitely be supported and not pirated.

Dex-chan lover
I definitely agree with the poop analogy, because there are tons of awful manga that I would hate to have paid for, so hooray for piracy! That said, good manga should definitely be supported and not pirated.
By this age, I say Oda's works = pirated.

Dex-chan lover
Poop because manga offers no value ( isekai, harem, NTR e.g. cuckolding, gender swap, living on MMORPG ). Old man is technically correct.

Dex-chan lover
Poop because manga offers no value ( isekai, harem, NTR e.g. cuckolding, gender swap, living on MMORPG ). Old man is technically correct.
I know you're joking, but I still have to disagree with you, except for NTR and cuckolding.
A good manga generally has a theme, a lesson it wants to convey to you. Take One Piece, for example. I mean, it's a bunch of pirates fighting against other pirates and the world's government, yet it conveys the value of friendship and teaches us that corruption can happen even at the top.
Yea, it's generic, but many stories convey meaning, you just have to try and find it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I miss the survival manga where there are inaccurate steps to make a bow. Bow is necessary in the jungle. No ranged weapon = you're hunted.

Users who are viewing this thread