Story of a "Jobless" Champion and a Princess Who Together Find Their Happiness - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
I really enjoy the way the MC fights.
"You're style? No it's our style now"

Double-page supporter
Well, they did warn us that she had a screw loose, so I guess it makes sense, because otherwise she’s a very poorly-written character. Malignant for no reason, withholding information (which costs nothing to impart) when she wants the inquirer to go away, and — above all — what kind of merchant deliberately makes it clear that you can’t trust them? Leaving the whole jobs-system-and-magic stuff aside, the idea that somebody as bad at being a merchant as she demonstrates herself to be here would actually rise to the top of the guild is totally unrealistic.

Dex-chan lover
im not satisfied with just intimidation.. give her some ptsd at least.. since the princess has some backup plan anyway.. bruh..

Dex-chan lover
Beatrice was this close to getting a right hook to the face

Dex-chan lover
"I'll even give you this small box as an extra"
"I only promised you the small box"

Either this wordplay actually worked in Japanese, or she's a liar.

She's running a big commercial enterprise. Of course she's a liar.

Dex-chan lover
I would like to incloude a new problem to the already mentioned ones. Why is it always 1 on 1 with same waepon, how is everybody so stupid to realize he has a mirror cheat bullshit skill.

Like fuck you, bring your own weapons!

Dex-chan lover
I don't appreciate how coy they are being with details but so be it.
Scans and tls have gotten much better tho.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully he gets her back and she becomes the main love interest. Im sick of the cliche mc falls in love with princess yara yara yara, i wanna c some spicy romance with best girl

Double-page supporter
images

A witch?

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, I really hate how Korona and the princess never mentioned anything about Korona leaving. Smug merchant was also annoying.
But at least I like how MC actually used his power seriously to get what he wanted.

Dex-chan lover
I like that the mc got serious and didn't hold back for once and actually let go of his soft side, good stuff

Users who are viewing this thread