Story of a Small Senpai in My Company

Ok, for the confused folk: This is the serialization of the previously chapterwise release work My Tiny Senpai From Work. This and that will probably have mainly the same feel and flow and events occuring, though it seems that the beginning of this is slightly ahead of the beginning of the pre-serialization. The difference between this and the pre-serialization is that this will probably have more refined artwork, more color pages and more special art pages/drawings.
There is another series by the same author called A Happy Couple. That is indeed a sequel to this. It is to this manga, what Moto Takagi-san is to Takagi-san. It is not related to the events that would occur in this manga and can be read in parallel to this.

Dex-chan lover
I'm kind of sad that this series has pretty much put "A Happy Couple" into stasis. Because as cute as this is, it has nothing on the sequel series which basically ended every chapter with "and then they had lots of sex"

Dex-chan lover
So, what happened to Kouhai Scanlations? Last I checked, they were the ones working on this--then Church of Potetto came along and released the next chapter within the same day, with Kouhai not releasing another since.

Her head is bigger than her torso, she has no chin, her face is squished into the bottom 1/3rd of her head, and her breasts are completely out of proportion with her body. She's like some sort of freakish half-chibi. Honestly just disturbing.
Damn almost like she's an anime character or something

ivv

Dex-chan lover
Weird.. i feel like I saw this manga ended already?
was it another company couple story @@?

Really disappointed this (the serialization) started over instead of continuing. I was hoping it would continue and be a little less disjointed, have more of a narrative, but sadly no. Oh well, still a cute series.

Users who are viewing this thread