Strange and Beautiful

Man, the feelings that I felt when I read this manhwa is the same as when I read Arcana of the Dawn. I hate and like that manga at the same time for making me feel so emotional and this one does the same thing. I'm just gonna let this fully translated till the end and then I'm gonna binge read it. I'm just gonna be hopeful now. Please don't forget about this manhwa, future self.

It was like my first web comic I read but it stopped like years ago. I hope I can read the end this time. 🙁

This story has strong gothic romance vibes, except taking place in a world of Korean-styled goblins, demons and other magical stuff. Somehow the premise remains me of the Hollywood film ‘Labyrinth’ (which also involves a teenage girl going into a world filled with goblins in search of her sibling), but definitely more elaborate and also a unique spin based on Korean fantasy.
The world building is amazingly lived-in, and there’s a lot of interesting mystery in store to be discovered as you read the comic. The demons, goblins and monsters have a very unique look and I love the scale of how large they are (and don’t worry, there are still many pretty boys in the comic) .
Some plots of the story are not as water-tight as others, but the main plot is still easy enough to follow. Just have suspend some of your headscratching sometime, and wait for the comic to explain to you.

Main character is very likeable (once you’ve managed to identify her, that is), and the surrounding characters are all pretty interesting. No hard on romance so far, but there’s are elements of it here and there. Also, while characters are teenagers, the MC is apparently 18, so .... at least not super young.

I really love the human females in this. They’re capable and smart, and adapting on the fly. Can’t wait to read the rest of the story.

I remember reading this a while ago but I completely forgot about it! I loved Flow and I'm currently reading Back to You, so I'm excited to pick up this series again as well :) I really like the story so far!

Thank you so much!! That was a good read. Please dont drop this. Chung is starting to get really possessive ho ho

I’m going to reread this when it’s complete because I don’t even remember the characters names or what’s going on anymore.

I actually really loved this webtoon and couldn't wait anymore so I went and read the raws. I actually ended up shedding quite a few tears. Quite inevitable when it comes to stories regarding the fight for power and the throne.
The romance between the leads is sweet, but the romance between her mother and the main guy's grandfather...that one really hit me hard and had me bawling. 😭

so this series was actually completed on naver already but seems like thes scanlation team has already forgotten about this... :(

Users who are viewing this thread