Strategic Lovers - Vol. 6 Ch. 29 - Mobility

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand why Yamada is still present... the MC talks the talk but literally when it comes to walk the walk he just freezes and acts like a moron, especially when the other crazy, thott Nagisa is involved. Makes no sense.. The art is sublime however

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand why Yamada is still present... the MC talks the talk but literally when it comes to walk the walk he just freezes and acts like a moron, especially when the other crazy, thott Nagisa is involved. Makes no sense.. The art is sublime however

I found it an exercise in futility to try and make sense of manga with this sort of premise. I'm just here for the lewds, because pretty much every single manga like this, despite the airs the MC puts on, you can count on the author to self insert and make him a coward.

Dex-chan lover
i'm just here to see how degenerate this shit can get. its a fun ride and a good laugh.

Banned
MC team is gonna lose this one innit...:facepalm: cause there's a barrier in their love/communication or some shit like that, it's not genuine, bla bla bla

Users who are viewing this thread