Stravaganza ~ Isai no Hime ~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - The Raid

Dex-chan lover
That speech is way different from the previous one, seems more like the editor went and told the author to get his shit together.

Contributor
Thanks for the hard work!

Btw, not sure what sofware you're using, but I believe it will look much better if you turn the anti-aliasing option to "smooth", as the font you're using will benefit a lot from it.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously... the queen's a complete fool. It was obvious from their interactions that he wasn't in command, but merely guiding the orcs. What did she expect? That he just goes "Alright boys, pack it up. We're leaving." and everything would be fixed? Idealistic and foolish protagonists like her annoy me.

Fed-Kun's army
Still 100% down with the "race of giant hot warrior chicks" thing. But the queen's orders have crippled them.

Dex-chan lover
Glad that we're seeing consequences, characters actually getting hurt and dying.

@Rand564
What did she expect?

She is Queen, taking responsibility for her actions. She has to at least try.
And not all of those races love war so much, she knows this.

To whoever is translating this manga props to you and thank you very much! You have my complete gratitude!

Group Leader
Thanks a lot Togashi_G. If you let me have a last word about the font, chaps looks great, but personally I don't like much the current "kinda italic style". To me it'd be much better Anime Ace: https://www.dafont.com/anime-ace-bb.font . Best and thanks again 🙂

Group Leader
Thanks a lot @Togashi_G. If you let me have a last word about the font, chaps looks great, but personally I don't like much the current "kinda italic style". To me it'd be much better Anime Ace: https://www.dafont.com/anime-ace-bb.font . Best and thanks again 🙂

Double-page supporter
The "don't kill" shit has never been anything but stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread