STRAVAGANZA The Queen in the Iron Mask - Vol. 6 Ch. 34 - Time for a new adventure

Man, and here I thought that Ruba was marrying the apple guy but it was an unnamed Elf all along! Freaking Elves stealing our Rubas.

It feels like an ending but there are 42 chapters in total according to Mangadex? I wonder where it is going. I like this manga a lot but I still think it have would have been better if the author slowed down with the Orc/Wumpa Lumpa murder train. Like how many people did those fucking monkeys left alive in Vivian's kingdom again?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, Vivian really should have ended up with all her maids. Including Ruba. Screw this boring heteronormativity :p

Group Leader
As much as I liked the chapter, Ruba should have ended up with Vivian. I can't see this ending properly in any other way.

Dex-chan lover
I like this manga a lot but I still think it have would have been better if the author slowed down with the Orc/Wumpa Lumpa murder train. Like how many people did those fucking monkeys left alive in Vivian's kingdom again?
Agree completely. The slaughter was overdone to the point it became sickening. Which was probably the point, but the story didn't need it, imo.

I mean 700! There were supposedly only 700 survivors out of Mitera's initial population of 15,000. Kind of mind-boggling in its horror and not realistically something a city-state could recover from.

That gripe aside, it was a lovely closing chapter. Helped ease the ache of all that was lost before.

Users who are viewing this thread