Strawberry Fields Once Again - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Love

Oh god the scene with the mother... that’s very heartbreaking. Fuck the dad, you left your wife and kids for another woman, didn’t even come to your wife’s deathbed, made your son so spiteful that he stopped moving toward a successful life just to create something to get revenge on you, and you possibly ruined your daughter’s love life by making the kind hearted girl form a hate for love instead of you because even after all you have done she still cares for you and doesn’t want to view you in a negative light. Worthless scumbag, I wish the side girl had dumped you too so that you would have no family to go to. However I only agree with this scum on one thing, one shouldn’t hate their half siblings, they were never at fault and should not be blamed for what the scumbag did, I hope Akira and the little sister can get along

Man not only were you not there when the wife you cheated on was DYING with only her very emotionally vulnerable kids around, but also you mc freakin' disappeared on them after that to go live you nice family life? Daughter felt alone during extremely hard times, son shut himself in and you are just playing house? I don't like this dude! 0 forgiveness. Banished forever. Good job, you traumatized your kids, likely for life. Perish.

The dad thinks a simple "I'm sorry" will do it huh? He deserves to get an earful for trying to be responsible now. Can't believe he has the gall to act like the moral superior also when saying "It's what she would have wanted" when he literally walked out on them. What a trash father...

Wow, i was expecting your typical “dad comes out of the blue” drama cliche, but this was very well done.

Thanks for the tl

Fed-Kun's army
The little girl was cute.
As for Akira's dad, if Shion was born the day that Akira's mom died, then yes, of course he had to be elsewhere. Although he probably wouldn't have come anyway.

Aggregator gang
@horribleham
AFAIK, he wasn't married to Akira's mom. He was married (and he still is) to that other woman and lied about divorcing her. He was cheating on his wife with Akira's mom. He basically had another family "on the side", probably because he wanted to have kids and he couldn't/didn't have them with his wife (for whatever reason).
Of course this doesn't change the fact that he's a scumbag and this whole situation could be solved differently. It seems that his wife knew about this second family, at least for a while so there was nothing stopping him from at least trying to reach out to his kids, instead abandoning them for a year...

Group Leader
"DAD and AOI aren't bad people"

seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! let look at it again.

Your DAD who cheated on your mom and even worse he didn't come to see her even though he knows that she's gonna pass over. and that bitch AOI, by looking at the previous chapter its look like she knew your dad is married and had children, even after that she thought it's OK. These two are the lowest of the low in humans. If I were in Akira's place I gonna throw all 3 into the meat grinder and watch 'em ground up nice and slowly.

I fucking hate the dad. He doesn't deserve happiness. Honestly I hope his wife leaves him just like he abandoned MCs mom. Fuck him, he's a sack of shit.

Users who are viewing this thread