Strike or Gutter - Ch. 25 - A Diet isn't necessary

Dex-chan lover
wait I'm confused does MC know that her friend likes her or is she still confused??

also MC has that yandere looking eyes/face when jelly......her friend better watch out /sweats

@koikun LOL if you find her annoying then you should probably drop the series already since the coach and Mom are def worse

Dex-chan lover
Hoho it won't be long before the lesbian falls for the coach too.

Dex-chan lover
wait I'm confused does MC know that her friend likes her or is she still confused??

I don't even fucking know, i remember clearly Koyumi being blunt and confess about it in earlier chapter but the more it goes the more i feel like MC don't understand what Koyumi mean at all and just still see her at a "friend"but that's pretty stupid because i thought she made it clear she like her and not the coach. If anything it's the MC who is annoying with her obsession, i feel like Coach can say anything and she will be ok with it.

Hoho it won't be long before the lesbian falls for the coach too.

That's will the day the manga will goes from tolerable to garbage. Make a lesbian character and after a male character arrive, she suddendly fall in love with him, that's completly bad writing.

Dex-chan lover
This was cute and fun until the point where she decided to lie. Lying is not funny.

Dex-chan lover
By hook or crook, Koyumi is going to win the Touka Bowl.
I'm enjoying the sudden technical bowling explanations too.
It's good that she's finally wearing a wrist guard, I figured learning to use a curve ball similar to Ami-san's Backup Ball to increase her spare rate was coming.

Dex-chan lover
Soooo, is she bi? Cuz lol I swear if she turns straight, then what was the entire point of the first half of this manga.

Dex-chan lover
@Kuroageha You kidding me right ? Author will really turn her straight just because he is nice ? Like did she totally forget about Touko ?

Edit : OK reading the raws,
It's less worse than i thought. Touka seem to have confess to the coach but that's something i kinda expected considering how Touka is toward the coach. And well, consideringKoyumi masturbate while thinking of Touka is enoughto me.

I dont see the coach as being a pedophile also hes still thirsty after toukas mother , for touka its just a childish crush. Also how on earth does she resemble her mom , except maybe in breast size.

Coach should go after toukas mom , get prolly rejected and move on to find a nice girlfriend. But that would be boring so who knows what will happen :,)

Users who are viewing this thread