Strike or Gutter - Ch. 31 - naked association

Dex-chan lover
A bit disappointed we didn't see more of the contest. I feel bad for Koyumi. So close and yet drifting further apart.

Dex-chan lover
Feeling really depressed for Koyumi, though the fact that it's not bowling that's the real issue for her it's coach.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmmmm... Mixed feelings because I honestly thought this was gonna be a yuri type manga. I'm not my thing, but storywise I thought that was a good route.
Going for sensei which feels like end game just makes this a regular romance manga, so it's like the story didn't try to be unique in a sense.

Idk too early to say what might happen, but idk

>it was never yuri you brainlets yurishitters
He doesn’t know...

Supporter
@Urappy Where was the Yuri except the MC's friend trying to get with her, who has shown no indications of swinging that way, and the creepy teacher trying to ship her irl students.

Supporter
@Urappy
Raws where the friend masturbates thinking of the MC and has no progress beyond that while MC confesses to teacher? What about it?
Or are you hoping since the mom and teacher have something going on MC will miraculously turn bi even though she hasn’t shown any traces of that? Yuri lovers sure are special.

Supporter
@Urappy
How about you show something or link to the source that shows something? Or I guess you could keep using, or try to use, green text.

@Sleepii
>Dumbass can’t do basic research and wants to be spoonfeed
Fucking kek. Also it’s good knowing my green text is making you seethe

Users who are viewing this thread