Strongest Level 1

Double-page supporter
I couldn't get very far before I felt compelled to comment here. The only thing dumber than the MC is the writer themself. What I've seen of this series so far is the epitome of 'idiot plot' but it lacks the excuse of having presented itself as the sort of saturday morning cartoon where you EXPECT that kind of nonsense.

I'm going to give it a shot but it's doing it's upmost to not be taken seriously.

Aggregator gang
I couldn't get very far before I felt compelled to comment here. The only thing dumber than the MC is the writer themself. What I've seen of this series so far is the epitome of 'idiot plot' but it lacks the excuse of having presented itself as the sort of saturday morning cartoon where you EXPECT that kind of nonsense.

I'm going to give it a shot but it's doing it's upmost to not be taken seriously.
all i needed to hear, thanks bossman

As other comments say, the mc acts like an absolute retard, that's not the worst thing in this manhwa though. There's absolutly no consistency is anything and all the side characters can learn something from manhuas. Like wth are they acting this way?

If you're here to see if this is worth reading, then let me say it clearly.

NO! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!

Whoever wrote this garbage, thats been left outside on a hot summer day, has no talent in how to write a story. Plot makes no sense, every single character and their stat points is absurdly high for no reason.
MC gets 1500 and we don't even notice any difference in his power when he uses them all.

I can't believe studios still publish these trash stories when there are sooo many better ones out there.

Users who are viewing this thread